Samstag, 26. Juli 2008

in English!

From now on I'll write in (easy-) English so that my Northamerican fellows can understand! I hope it's ok with my Easteuropean, Latinamerican and Spanish fellows!!!

Today I walked around in the city a little bit (that means 4 hours, and its only 20 percent of the city). Unfortunately I didn't take my camera, so there will be pictures next time. It exists a pedestrian precinct, a very touristic street with lots of shops, especially book shops. So
I bought a spanish book (Jorge Bucay) with the hope to learn some new words.

At the east of BA there is a national recreation park with bikers and runners, and with a great view of the Atlantic ocean. Good air to breath :-) No cars allowed!

At night I cooked with my fellows in the student house. Meat, meat and meat. We started buying the stuff at 9:30 pm, so we ate around 11:00 pm. That time is normal for the weekend. Under the week it is around 9:00 pm.

The funny thing is that the night watchman (he is here every night for security) is always sitting in the kitchen with us, watching TV, talking or playing cards (I haven't found out the rules yet). Sometimes he cleans a bit the kitchen and watches that nobody breaks in. He reminds me of Mr. Flieger at Schollheim...

SERVUS!

Keine Kommentare: